I don’t know about you, but as soon as the spring is slowly starting to show, all I want to read are some good contemporary’s. I don’t know why, but I just really do! So I thought it would be fun to share my favourite contemporaries of all time. They just happened to be a beautiful number of 5 so it will be a top 5. I have already read these, but if you’d like I could make a list of contemporary’s that I still have on my TBR.
1. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
2. I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
3. The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
4. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
5. Simon vs the Homo sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
Let me know! Have you read any of these? What did you think of them? And what are some of your contemporary favourites?