So today I have a lovely tag to do, for which I have been tagged by Ellyn from allonsythornraxx to do the Sunshine Blogger Award tag. It’s such an honour that she thought of me, so please go check out her blog!
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
1. What’s been your favorite read of 2018 so far?
I recently finished Some Kind of Happiness, which is now on my list of favorite books! There will be a review to come, but it was the perfect mix of all the things I love.
2. Shout out to the last person you followed, and the last person who followed you!
The last person who followed me was Daisy Gal @DG Book Blog
And the last person who I followed was Annie from A Booknerd Travels
3. Do you have any readathon plans this month/ year?
I don’t really plan ahead, but I might be doing a readathon upcoming Saturday!
4. Do you have any weird obsessions?
I don’t know if I have necessarily weird obsessions, but I am really obsessed with Disney and musicals (oh and books of course).
5. What are your top 5 anticipated 2018 releases?
- The first book in the new Miss Peregrine trilogy written by the great king Ransom Riggs!
- All of the debut novels I named in my recent post
- Beneath the Sugar Sky (#3 in Wayward Children) by Seanan McGuire
- Obsidio (#3 in The Illuminae files) by Amy Kaufman
- Leah on the offbeat by Becky Albertalli
6. What are you currently reading?
I’m currently reading A LOT of books at the same time, I have been getting close to a reading slump so I keep picking up another book to read. However, I am liking 5 of the 7 current reads! If you want to keep completely up to date on my current reads than I encourage you to add me on Goodreads.
- Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
- Mind Platter by Najwa Zebian (arc)
- The Art of Escaping by Erin Callahan (arc)
- Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi (but there’s a great chance in me DNF this book)
- The Poetry of Emily Dickinson
7. What were your top 3 favorite reads of 2017?
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
(this was so hard! I’ve read so many amazing books in 2017, so it is really hard to choose)
8. Do you read and eat at the same time?
I hardly ever do that, because I am too scared that I will spill anything on my books! I do drink tea while reading, and sometimes I sneak in a little biscuit while reading.
9. Have you ever considered being a part of Booktube?
I think I am too awkward to film myself, plus I am not (yet) confident enough in speaking English.
10. What bookish world would you most like to travel to?
Neverland, Wonderland, and Narnia. And NO you can’t possibly make me choose!
11. What is your favorite blog post to read? & What is your favorite to write?
I only just started out with my blog, but so far I love to read posts filled with random thoughts or tips. They really show the personality of the writer and I learn a lot while reading them! I personally really love to write reviews.
NOW… You have been tagged!
If you haven’t been tagged but want to, please consider yourself tagged now!
- What are your top 5 genre’s?
- Do you have any bad book habits?
- What book is on your nightstand now?
- If you could drink tea with any author (death or alive) who would it be and what would you talk about?
- What book has been de longest on your TBR?
- Share some of your most unpopular opinions
- What bookish character represents you the best?
- What was the last 5-star book you read? And what was so good about it?
- Pick the 19th book on your bookshelf, open it to the 104th page and find the 8th line. Share it!
- Have you ever written a story or anything yourself?
- How long have you been blogging?
I turn the question back to you: How long have you been blogging?